AbraxSys Corporation, with two North American based locations, is a leading manufacturer of Industrial, Rail type, Marine and Military grade LCD Displays, Rugged Computers, Panel PCs,Touch Screen Systems, Sunlight Daylight Readable Technology, Legacy Video Timing Formats, Specialty Process Controls configured video systems, and Large Screen Pubic Information Flat Panel Digital Systems for critical applications and harsh environments.
A comprehensive line of products and Ingress Protection levels are available, including IP65 (NEMA 4), IP66 (NEMA 4X) and IP67 (NEMA 9). LCD sizes range from 6.5” to 55”. A multitude of mechanical mounting configurations are available including Panel Mount, Stainless Steel Panel Mount, 19″ RETMA Rack Mount, VESA Mount, Open-Frame Chassis Mount, Rugged Tabletop, Yoke Mount, Head Mount, and many others.
AbraxSys supports customers around the world with advanced technological visual imaging and computing systems for use throughout applications such as Pulp/Paper, Mining, Petrochemical, Avionics, Maritime, Mission Critical Military, Oil & Gas, Energy, Food & Beverage Processing/Packaging, Metals, Transportation, and others.
AbraxSys supports systems designed to survive the harshest real-world environments including:
• Extended operational temperature needs
• Direct wash-down Excessive vibration and shock
• 24 hours, 7 days per week, 365 days per year usage
• Extended humidity Excessive touch interface
• High solar load Image washout due to high ambient lighting conditions
• Electromagnetic and environmental effects
• Full-Range Dimming
• Vandal situations
AbraxSys provides a diverse range of products to a vast array of vertical markets.
• NEMA 4 (IP65) & NEMA 4X (IP66) rated LCD Flat Panel Displays
• IP67 Rated All-Weather All-Terrain LCD Monitors
• NEMA 4 (IP65) & NEMA 4X (IP66) Panel PCs
• Fully-Enclosed LCD Touch Screen Computers
• Rugged Marine Grade LCD Display Systems
• Hardened designed Military Flat Panels
• Touch Screen Monitors (Resistive, Capacitive, Infrared, Projected Capacitive)
• High Brightness Sunlight & Daylight Readable LCDs & Computers
• Small Form-Factor (SFF) Computers
• Low & High Level Temperature Qualified Products
• Sealed products to combat steam, waterjet cleaning, 100% humidity with condensation, saltwater &/or particle contamination, etc.
• Industrial Grade Workstations • Specialty Process Controls Flat Panels
• Legacy Video Format LCD Systems
• CRT to LCD Conversion Models
• Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) Products
• Hazardous Area (Class 1 Division 1 and Div 2, ATEX, Zone 1 and Zone 2)
• Optically Bonded LCD Products
• Custom Designed & Configured Products
• Rugged Mounting Arms and Brackets
4939 Jamestown Avenue, Building 104A
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70808, U.S.A.